This is our most recent family photo. We took it at the park using the camera's timer. I'm surprised we got all the kids looking at the camera. Of course, we did bribe them with ice cream if they took good pictures. So they probably have thoughts of McDonalds ice cream cones running around in their heads during this shot, but I'm okay with that!
8 comments:
i love this pic! so cute! and im so excited you have a blog!
I am so happy you have a blog now! What a great picture you were able to take...I'm impressed! It's hard enough to get one to look!
Yay! I cannot believe how big they all are. I am excited to see you later this month!
hip hip hooray. Another family making the internet a more beautiful place :)
Yay for more blogs! We love blogs!
Now I can see you guys whenever I want. Blogs are good for my heart.
Love, MOM
What an adorable family you have!!
Heather My gosh, could your family be any more adorable!!
Post a Comment