Pretty haircut! No I didn't tidy. Luckily I had organized the night before and then I was tagged :)
Heather...Your haircut looks GREAT!!! I LOVE the curl you have in it! The flowers you planted in your garden are gorgeous! And...your kids are SO cute!
You look beautiful!
You are so beautiful and photogenic! Love the hair:)
We miss you guys!! You look beautiful!! Nate wouldn't notice either! They must be related....
I didn't notice because I am blinded by love and devotion. You could turn into a giant ape with smelly armpits and I wouldn't notice.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pretty haircut! No I didn't tidy. Luckily I had organized the night before and then I was tagged :)
Heather...
Your haircut looks GREAT!!! I LOVE the curl you have in it! The flowers you planted in your garden are gorgeous! And...your kids are SO cute!
You look beautiful!
You are so beautiful and photogenic! Love the hair:)
We miss you guys!! You look beautiful!! Nate wouldn't notice either! They must be related....
I didn't notice because I am blinded by love and devotion. You could turn into a giant ape with smelly armpits and I wouldn't notice.
Post a Comment