Tuesday, September 23, 2008



Here is Mason on his first day of Kindergarten. Look how happy he is! He really has been enjoying school. Every afternoon before he leaves he does his own hair by slicking it across his forhead with gel.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute yet so sad!! They are all getting too big! I wish we were closer so they could all play together! I am cracking up that he slicks his own hair down...is there already a girl he has his eye on??

Amie said...

such a handsome boy. I wish we all lived closer too. Eric and Avery and Mason would have so much fun!

Sue said...

He is such a sweetie. I am so excited for our visit in a few weeks! I LOVE that he does his own hair with gel... look out Mom!

Melody's Voice said...

He is SUPER excited!

Fun and Festive said...

He looks so proud to be BIG