Friday, September 4, 2009

hair cut



Okay, I got pretty tired of my blah hair and since Joel and I are trying to be frugal I decided to give myself a hair cut. These are the after pictures. I think I did pretty good. It's still a little uneven and a bit choppy in places, but if I keep my hair curled/curly like I always do then you can't tell.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

Yeah, it looks pretty good. Hey, I just realized we have the same eyes...I zoomed into your pic, and I was like...wait a minute, and I covered up everything but your eyes, and it looked like me!

Sue said...

You have such beautiful hair!

Amber Joy said...

great job. the top layers look really good. i want short top layers too to add volume.

Unknown said...

That turned out really well...I wish I could give myself a haircut. I have issues making Carter's boy hair look even...I wouldn't dare try it on myself!