Joel again...Anybody want some footage of Molly? I know I would if I were you. Um, because she's so darn cute.
Now that's one cute little girl! We miss her...
adorable!
Cute smile!
She's a really pretty Mason!
That was "darn cute." Thanks for sharing :)
So cute! I loved it when Emrie came and gave her a couple of kisses. That was so sweet. And she looked so cute in that orange. That is a good color for her!
joel i love your indian accent at the end you are so funny. and your daughter is cute cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Now that's one cute little girl! We miss her...
adorable!
Cute smile!
She's a really pretty Mason!
That was "darn cute." Thanks for sharing :)
So cute! I loved it when Emrie came and gave her a couple of kisses. That was so sweet. And she looked so cute in that orange. That is a good color for her!
joel i love your indian accent at the end you are so funny. and your daughter is cute cute!
Post a Comment