Molly will be 3 months old next week. She’s been a fussy baby, but she’s so darn cute that it’s hard to see a down side anywhere. Emrie just smothers her. The boys truly adore her too. Little sad that this is our last one.
I love that last photo. Molly is gorgeous. I need to hold her!!
oh my goodness!! She is so adorable and changing so quickly. Love her!
So cute! Thanks for sharing a video of her.
She is sooooo cute! I can't wait until i get to see her!~aubrey
What an adorable little Molly! (and Ems, too).
How fun to see her smile and laugh. She is so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love that last photo. Molly is gorgeous. I need to hold her!!
oh my goodness!! She is so adorable and changing so quickly. Love her!
So cute! Thanks for sharing a video of her.
She is sooooo cute! I can't wait until i get to see her!
~aubrey
What an adorable little Molly! (and Ems, too).
How fun to see her smile and laugh. She is so cute!
Post a Comment