A few weeks ago I took the boys on a 5 hour canoe trip down the Little Miami river. Every few miles or so there's a sweet rope swing - each one better than the next. The boys had so much fun I thought I'd never be able to get them off the river.
Hey Joe, Awesome river trip--a sweet summer treat that no doubt will become a tradition. Boys can't get enough of stuff like that! Thanks for sharing. Love, Dad.
4 comments:
Awe-some! You are such a cool kid...I mean dad! Do you own a canoe?
Thanks for sharing! The kids enjoyed the video!
Hey Joe, Awesome river trip--a sweet summer treat that no doubt will become a tradition. Boys can't get enough of stuff like that! Thanks for sharing. Love, Dad.
Looks so much fun! Enjoy the dog days of summer before the weather gets too cold, :)
Post a Comment