I am lame when it comes to technology. I just want to get that clarified right now. I don't know how to move a document from an app on my iPad to this post so I just took a picture of it using my iPad and then moved the picture to here. See? Lame. But it only took me about two minutes to do (including cropping the pic. woohoo!) so I think I was pretty successful! I bet there is a waaay better way to get my document here, but Joel isn't home to show me how so I'm on my own. And this is how I roll....
Anyway, below is a handout I passed out for my "Clean House" presentation last night. Some of these tips are things I do, some are ideas I got off the web. There are a lot of good tips there, but don't try to do them all at once. I think it's a good idea to tackle one tip at a time. Once you have mastered a tip then pick another one to try. Hope it helps!
(Sorry the picture is so small..that's a result of the "take a picture" method I used to get it here. I think if you click on it it'll go larger.)


1 comment:
do you think I am not clean or something? JK
Post a Comment