Last night the kids went trick-or-treating. The weather was pleasant enough that Joel could sit outside and pass out candy. He hid our smoke machine under his chair and when kids came up he'd push a button and smoke would fill the air. The kids were out for about and hour. Mason said he had to be done because his candy bucket was too heavy to carry. Here are the kids in their costumes:
Mason was a skeleton. He didn't like it when people made comments about his costume. I think if it would be possible to be "invisible guy" Mason would have been that for Halloween.
Emrie was Belle. This little princess loved getting her hair and makeup done. She sat so still when I was putting on her eye makeup. Then when it was lipstick time she puckered up those lips while I put the lipstick on and then she requested to have lipgloss on too.

7 comments:
Wish we could've had those cute little trick or treaters at our door!! Miss you guys.
Cute costumes especially Belle! Thanks for sharing!
Great costumes! I love the backwards thing.....very clever! Emrie is a total little princess, watch out, she is too cute!
Your kiddos are so cute =) Love the big smile on Emrie
so cute!!!!
Love all the costumes. The kids are at the age where Holloween is soooo exciting.
Fun Blog!!
Neat idea for a halloween costume "backwards man".
Have a great Thanksgiving and wonderful holiday season!
Post a Comment