Monday, August 16, 2010

Newest Additions


As most of you know I've been making changes to my living room. These are the latest:

I LOVE my wall color because almost ANY color goes with it. My mom and sister were very patient with me while I wandered through Joanne Fabrics to find the perfect combination of patterns and colors to go on my wall. I used both fabric and scrapbook paper. This artwork is actually temporary though. Soon I'll replace the patterns with black and white photos of the family. But I really love this look and am in no hurry to get those photos in.



We are also trimming out our windows on the same wall. So here is the overall look (and there is Mason creating a new Mii).




I said I was going to make more pillows for my couch and that was like a month ago (or maybe more). I finally made one. It's kinda simple, but for some reason I'm really in love with it. I decided to give it mitered corners and an envelope back (no buttons with this one). Can you guess why I put a number 6 on it? Love it love it love it!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sue said...

You are so very talented! I love it!

Amie said...

Everything's looking adorable! The 6 is very clever. :) Congratulations! Hope all is well. We're excited to see you in November.

Amber Joy said...

I think I have a good guess why 6 :) I just love the patterened art. The time it took was well worth it.

Melody's Voice said...

Yet again another cute pillow. You must sell them!!! I am going to want to recover my pillows soon, so if you had an Etsy shop I would buy for you!

Fun and Festive said...

Cute Cute Cute. I like the way you did the mitered corners.