Hi. Joel here. Um, Heather couldn't figure out how to post this video, so I'm doing it for her. We had a talent show last Sunday. It was awesome. I'm pretty sure I was the most talented... and the cutest too. Here watch:
ok - that was the best little talent show EVER!! Joel - you rock. I love feeling like i was right in your living room with you! And by the way - that room looks fab. Can't wait to see you all in November:)
Sweet show everyone. Nice dancing and cheer, Joel and Heather. How about a little riverdance action next time, too? Emrie is a good little dancer, and Mason and Gabe did awesome tricks, too!
Joel you are a crack up!!! I seriously laughed out loud watching you. Nice River-dancing. You missed your calling. Seriously. And Heather i agree with Joel, that cheer was meant for a funeral...all the kids are so cute :)
5 comments:
ok - that was the best little talent show EVER!! Joel - you rock. I love feeling like i was right in your living room with you! And by the way - that room looks fab.
Can't wait to see you all in November:)
*laughs* o thank you. you guys make me laugh. especially you Joel! love the dancing. what a talented family you have.
Sweet show everyone. Nice dancing and cheer, Joel and Heather. How about a little riverdance action next time, too? Emrie is a good little dancer, and Mason and Gabe did awesome tricks, too!
Joel you are a crack up!!! I seriously laughed out loud watching you. Nice River-dancing. You missed your calling. Seriously. And Heather i agree with Joel, that cheer was meant for a funeral...all the kids are so cute :)
You guys are so talented! You can be a travelling show :)
Post a Comment