Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crafts for Kids


Last week Grandma Blair sent the kids a package in the mail (it's like Christmas when we get a package) and inside were some fun, festive treats and crafts. She included a little craft for the kids to do. Mason and Gabe spent some time creating these little critters. I think Gabe made one, and Mason did the rest. Sometimes Mason likes making his own "stuffed" animals by bunching up toilet paper, taping the ball of toilet paper together and drawing a face on it. I'll have to take a picture of one of his "stuffed" animals sometime.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lytles said...

Cute crafts!

Fun and Festive said...

I'm glad they enjoyed the package. The owls and bats came out cute!

Richard said...

Nice work, kids. Yes, please post a picture of one of Mason's "stuffed" animals.

Amber said...

ahh, the part about mason's stuffed animals is hilarious (it's like the poor kid's stuffed animal...not that you are poor). They boys did a great job :)

Unknown said...

How cute! I love the part about Mason's stuffed animals. Kids' creativity is so cute and funny sometimes. What a sweet Grandma sending her grandiose goodies :)

Melody's Voice said...

How fun. mom is such a great grandmother!

Serena Autumn Simonsen said...

aw cute! mom sent me a package in the mail too and I probably reacted the same way the kids did! She sent me a halloween pillow she made-so cute. and a BOO sign and treats and my TCU acceptance letter. It was like Christmas!...which is coming up by the way! I already started singing christmas songs like a month ago though. :)