Amber, I noticed that on your Christmas list you put tall socks that you can see above your boots. I like that look too and made some of my own "socks" for free. I cut the arms off of a sweater I wouldn't ever wear again and zig-zag stitched the cut end. I put on the "socks" with the zig-zag part of the sleeve down into the boot so you can't see it. Comfy, cute, and free! Now you have a use for some of those old sweaters of yours. Speaking of sweaters, do you remember a green sweater we didn't buy in College, but later regretted it? I still do.

3 comments:
such a good idea! I'll see what old sweaters I have. The sweater we regretted was orange. I had the blue one for a long time, but recently gave it away because it was huge.
Yeah, my skirt does have pleats in the from and back. I am sure your jean one is cute.
Clever and cute Idea!
Post a Comment