Sunday, January 15, 2012
Pumpkin Patch 2011
I'm trying to catch up on our 2011 events: This picture collage is of our pumpkin picking day. The first place we went to didn't have a great selection of pumpkins, but they had some fun wooden play structures that the kids enjoyed exploring.
The next stop had plenty of pumpkins and the kids were impatient as we tried getting lots of pictures. Gabe, Mason and Emrie each chose their own pumpkin and at home later they cleaned out their own pumpkin and drew their own jack-o-lantern face. Mommy did the carving - even though Mason insisted that he could do it himself without cutting himself, but I didn't want to risk it. I forgot to get pictures of the final jack-0-lanterns!!! Dang it! Oh, well...they looked very frightening sitting on our front porch on Halloween night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i just love Molly's chubby little cheeks! so adorable!
I love pumpkin patch photos. Reminds me of the days at Lombardee's :)
Post a Comment