Now that I've caught up on 2011, I'm on to 2012. January of 2012 was quite pleasant. Actually, the whole winter of 2011 and 2012 was awesome. If Ohio winters were always this mild then it would be the most awesome place to live on the planet (well, actually, it would be the most awesome place to live if it had a REAL beach - like with an ocean attached to it But, I'm not being picky here).
Anyway, our January didn't have much snow so I don't have any cool snowy pictures to share. Instead I'll post the big event for our January which was going to see a movie together as a family. We hardly ever go to see movies all together so we made this event even more special by going out for pizza too.
Our usual booth at the local Donatos.
A couple of handsome guys.
I think Gabe pretty much drank all the soda in the place before the pizza even got to our table. I don't know how he had room for food.
The girls (except for Molly who was strapped into her carseat on the other bench).
Waiting for the movie to start. We went to see Puss in Boots. Joel does the best Antonio Banderas impersonation. SERIOUSLY! It cracks me up every time. I am going to get him on video one of these days and post all of the impersonations he can do. I think the kids found Joel's impersonation of Puss even more entertaining than the movie.
3 comments:
I'd love to see Joel impersonation!
Joel does have the best impersonations! I love family outings like that. Pizza as a family is always fun, even more when soda is allowed!!
So fun! You'll have to record the impersonation and blog it! Did you see it at the theater near golden corral?! Miss that theater! It's the only place to see a movie with the family without breaking the bank!
Post a Comment