
Last weekend our Ward had a barn dance and bake-off. My homemade apple pie won first place. Yipee! Joel was sad that there wasn't any pie left over so he's bought me some more apples and I can make him his very own pie (I'll eat some of it too). We also got on the dance floor and boogie-woogied. Emrie was showing us all up with her famous hip-wagging, Joel impressed us with his signature leg wag, and I tried out my rusty legs on the tush-push. Gabe even got out there and showed us a thing or two, while Mason sat on a bench the whole time snuggled in Joel's sweatshirt spectating.


3 comments:
Great job Heather on your winning pie! Sounds yummy!
Dad says, it's no surprise you won first place. Sounds like a fun event. The are the kinds of church activities that bring the children closer to testimonies.
Hey Heather, your blueberry pie was awesome too! Sure was fun being with you all conference weekend.
Post a Comment