Our Easter Sunday was lots of fun. Here is what we did to keep busy:
The kids woke up to Easter pales (not Easter baskets anymore. We try and put the Easter treats in something we can use afterwords).

Emrie got playdough and she and Mason became master chefs creating lots of who--knows-whats out of the dough - that I later had to sweep up off the floor.
All the kids got sun catchers to paint. Here are Mason and Emrie's creations. I think they did a pretty goo job.
I made the kids pose for a picture before hunting for Easter eggs. Gabe doesn't look too stoked about it. Then the kids looked for the eggs. It was a gorgeous day!
While listening to General Conference the kids made these Jelly bean bracelets (except we called them Jelly bands since the boys were gonna be wearing them).
Then to torture our kids we made them take family pictures outside. But we bribed them with one jelly bean per photo. They ended up getting 27 jelly beans! We took that many photographs and we have maybe one or two good ones. I guess that's how it goes when you use a tripod to try and take your own pictures.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun day! We would love copies of your family pictures:)
I love the sun catchers. Cute family pics too. Happy Easter!
1. the kids are so big!
2. I love how Emrie has Joel under her heel.
You need to make your pictures bigger. They are all very cute, but too small :(
Post a Comment