Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring

Yes, I was in Texas last week, but that is not what this post is about. I'll get to the Texas trip soon (when I get some pictures from my mom or sister since I didn't take very many) but for now, I wanted to post some spring pictures. Spring in Ohio is my favorite season. It makes the cold, long winter so so worth it. Here are a few pics:We have two dwarf peach trees in our back yard. Here is a pic of it coming into bloom.


Two years ago Joel bought me a lemon tree for my birthday (I've always wanted one). He is meticulous with it's proper care and feeding. These little blossoms smells so delicious!


These two pictures are of our Japanese Cherry tree. It has such beautiful pink rosette's. Love It!


6 comments:

Carrie said...

So Pretty!

Nickell said...

I love that about Utah too! Spring is my very favorite season! And nothing smells better than a lemon blossom! Yum!

Sue said...

Love it - Spring is the best!

Amie said...

I love flowering trees. My girls have started notcing all the blossoms on the trees this week and they are so cute. They get so excited every time and yell "blossoms! Look! Pink ones!" It takes their breath away. I love Spring!

Lytles said...

I love spring too!

Fun and Festive said...

I love spring also. Everyday I walk my garden and get excitied about the buds and blooms I see.