Surprise!!! Joel and I remodeled our living room. We've been wanting to make a change for a long time and we finally got to do it. We have more to do still, but this is what it looks like so far.
Our walls are painted with Sherwin Williams' Smokey Blue. The Board and Batten was painfully installed by Joel and myself. It was totally worth all the smashed fingertips and tired arms and three days of a completely disorganized house.
Here are the pillows I made. I plan to add more to my couch.
This is a panoramic shot of the room. It's a little distorted, but on the wall to the right you can see Joel's pride and joy: a 46 inch flat screen TV (he's been waiting 12 years for it).

8 comments:
Heather, those pillows are ADORABLE!!!!!!! I have been wanting to make pillows like that. You have to sell those on Etsy!!!!! Put up a tutorial on how to do them. Your room looks pretty BTW
Congratulations on your beautiful new room:) It is lovely! Good job... I love all of it - especially the pillows!
I love the blue! It's so refreshing! So pretty!
Hey Heather and Joel--sweet remodel! Can't wait to see it in person.
I once ripped out a magazine page of a room that looked just like this! With the wall color and that woodwork. I love it!!! Couldn't even recognize it from before!! yea :)
Looks like an excerpt from Coastal Living Magazine. Love the pillows. I saw a pillow with a flower the same type of flower we were making when you were here. I guess it was just a really large pattern, but it was the same type. What craft should we do when we visit there?
wow. i was like, O good joke heather, putting a magazine picture as your living room, because it looks completely different! but then i was like, o my it IS her house! so impressive. i love love love the walls with the white baseboard. loving the beachy/homey feel. i want to visit!
I LOVE the color! I also love the pillows you made! You are so creative. Great job to Joel too!
Post a Comment