Monday, June 28, 2010
The Last Day of School
We took this picture on the last day of school. Gabe will be going into 4th grade. He did very well this year in his academic subjects so next year he will be in the "gifted" program. All the 4th grade children who graded very high will be placed in a classroom together on an accelerated and more challenging curriculum. His highest grade on his report card was a 97% in Social Studies. His lowest gread was a 90% in language arts (which surprises me a little).
Mason did extreemly well in 1st grade. They don't give percentages for children at his grade level, but he got the highest marks possible in all his school subjects (except for "identifies place value"). And his teacher commented, "I have loved having Mason this year. He is deninitely ready for second grade." I love having my kids around during the summer, but I'm ready for Mason to go to second grade too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I need you to do this many posts each day. ;-) Your kids are so cute.
Adorable kids - they are growing up so fast!! Miss you all.
I can't believe how grown up the Boys look! Can't wait to get out there and see all of you in person...and have some pie...
Post a Comment