Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Joel's Birthday 2011


A couple of weeks ago we celebrated Joel's birthday. We went out for pizza to one of our favorite pizza places - Donato's, and then we walked next door to get some yummy Graeter's ice cream. For his birthday I bought him that awesome hoodie he's wearing which looks really good on him. Then the day after his birthday we had a date and ate at Bonefish Grill then Joel did a little bit of shopping using the gift cards he got.

Although I don't think he was too pleased to be turning another year older, he had a great birthday doing the things he enjoys with the people he loves most.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fun and Festive said...

He (Joel) is just getting more handsome with age

Richard said...

I still think of him as the fun, easy-going little boy who fell asleep with our dog in the dirt under the front porch. Happy 36th, Joel!