Friday, March 4, 2011

A Little Pink Dancer

(okay...just posted what I wrote below thinking my picture would show up underneath and when I went to check...no picture! So I'll see if I can re post the picture)

I haven't posted anything for a while. And yes, this is another Emrie post. I feel a little guilty that so many of my posts are of her, but I make myself feel better by explaining to me that I'm with her all day long and have more opportunities to take pictures of her. Plus, she loves the camera and is a great little model.

Here she is in her full-on ballet getup. We borrowed a dance video from the library and she wanted to look just like the little girls in the video - hair and all. Usually she won't let me pull her bangs back like this, but her desire to be a ballerina was too great! Love it! Joel got some video of her dance moves and hopefully he'll post that soon.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Please keep posting Emrie--she's cuter than cute!

Sue said...

oh so sweet!